Sunday, May 27, 2007

Standard Items at the Grocery Store


We found these items at the meat counter of our local "Trust Mart". Other notables include chicken "paws" and the specific lack of ground coffee to use with my recently purchased drip coffee machine. It was here that I also purchased a cellphone. This event took about an hour as I had first to decide on the phone with the counter ladies, then I had to take a bill to the payment counter, then I had to return to the display counter, then I had to go downstairs to customer service for a special stamp, then I had to return to the display counter, and finally I could walk downstairs with my purchase where I then had to display everything to a doorman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss snakes.

they are so delicious.

Will Jungman said...

Communist efficiency wins the day!